To meet the aspirations of providing quality education to the toddlers of Army personnel, a Kindergarten School was established in 1997. It was known as Golden Jubilee Nursery School till 2008 and thereafter renamed as Shaurya Army Pre-School and from January 2012, rechristened as Shivalik Army Pre-Primary School.
The school is managed by HQ Western Command, Arty Branch and caters to the requirement of young children's holistic growth and development.
Aim & Purpose
- The aim of Shivalik Army Pre-Primary School is to impart quality education to the wards of Defence Personnel.
- Besides giving normal academic education, children are also taught the values of Indian culture and traditions.
- The school provides facilities to all ranks of Army who face difficulty in securing admission for their wards due to frequent transfers.
- The basic purpose of the school is to ensure that all children get the opportunity to imbibe quality and activity based knowledge at the Pre-Primary Level.
- The school ensures that the tiny-tots who pass out from the school face no difficulty while seeking admission in Class I in a school of their choice anywhere in the country.